Please don’t hesitate to Contact us for more details or drop a message below and we would get back to you
Q1. What Payment Methods are accepted by CheapCheap?
CheapCheap primarily uses Paystack to process secure online payments. Through Paystack, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, bank transfer (debit card) and COD-Cash on delivery.
Q2. What is Paystack?
Paystack offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. CheapCheap staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paystack login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paystack. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
Q3. What States Does CheapCheap Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to all states in the country. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Please Contact us to get more details.
Q4. What If an item is missing a manual?
Some of CheapCheap products are supposed to be delivered with a manual but…
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product B2B, so there is no manual.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
Q5. What If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable?
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on CheapCheap.ng.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.
Q6. What if your item is delivered missing some of its parts?
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
Q7. Our Mission?
For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we deliver your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
Q7. Can you trust CheapCheap?
Our professional servers and website are security scanned, authenticated and fully verified by Norton Secure from Norton on a daily basis to protect you online. So Shop with confidence today at CheapCheap.