Car HUD OBD ii + GPS Head-up Display, it displays driving data on the front windshield such as speed, RPM, fuel consumption, water temperature, voltage, avoiding drivers become dangerous because of watching the instrument while driving.
Dual Modes HUD M7 Features:
- Combine the OBD&GPS HUD system into one, free switch
- With glare shield. When driving, the driver will not see the LED light of the unit, much safer for driving
- 3.5 inch full HD display
- Auto power ON/OFF
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment modes
- OBD2 + GPS Modes Works for All Cars
Notes: Dual modes Head-Up Display: OBD2 & GPS, Compatible for All Cars. Just Plug and play, 11V~18VDC (12VDC/200MA). Use the USB cable when the voltage higher than 24V.
Car HUD OBD2 & GPS Specifications:
- Material: PC + ABS
- System: OBD2 + GPS, Dual modes
- Working Temperature: -40-80℃(-100°F to 170°F)
- Environment Pressure: 86-106KPa
- Relative Humidity: 10%-95%
- Environmental Noise: ≤60dB
- Working Voltage: 11V-18V DC
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Display way:Image reflective
- Display channel :LED Display
- Size: 9cm x 5.3cm x 2.6cm/3.54″ x 2.09″ x 1.02″ (Approx.)
- Weight:0.27kg / 0.6LB
1.Plug into the OBD ii socket or cigarette lighter,
2.Wire rod is inserted into A column sealing strip,
3.Connect the OBD interface to this OBD ii & GPS HUD and put it on your favourite place.
More installations please refer to the User Manual, if there has any issues.
- 1 x OBD ii & GPS Car Head-Up Display
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x OBD ii Cable
- 1 x Non-slip Mat
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Reflective Film